As Cary's trusted and experienced company, our team has been helping customers with electrical solutions. Take a look at a couple of our photos from our past work.
When buying a new home or selling your current house, Triad Electrical Services has the experience and knowledge to help you pass the home inspection and make sure you are following the city code compliance reports. Many cities in the Triangle area of North Carolina require a point of sale inspection performed by a city official before you can list your house for sale. Have one of our electricians perform any required repairs to ensure the work is done correctly. Book an appointment with us in Cary or the surrounding areas.
Common Code Compliance Issues on Home Inspection Reports
When buying or selling a house, home inspections are typically performed on the property. Some of the most common electrical issues that are listed on inspection reports include:
- Double-tapped circuit breakers
- Electrical panel repairs
- Ungrounded outlets
- Extension cord wiring
- GFCI protection
- Smoke alarms
- Junction box covers
- Illegal closet lighting
When these issues are discovered, you need to get them repaired quickly so your home sale or closing can go through on schedule.
Call Triad Electrical Services for fast, accurate service. We have completed code compliance repairs just like yours in hundreds of homes across the Cary area!
When preparing to sell your home, one of the most stressful parts of the process can be preparing for your home inspection. What will the inspector find? What will the seller request to be repaired? You can take some of the anxiety out of the evaluation by preparing ahead of time. Some of the most common repairs homeowners can make before the inspection are:
- Make sure all cables are intact, strapped and secured to your framing. Cables should be pulled through studs and framing structure, and secured every few feet appropriately with framing staples.
- Walk through to see that light switches work correctly and that all outlets are functioning properly.
- Check your smoke alarms. Test each alarm in your house and replace the batteries. You should also ensure you have the right amount of alarms in your house. In Cary, the city requires there to be a smoke detector on each floor of the home and outside each sleeping area. Call an electrician to help you properly install each alarm.
Don’t risk having a house sale fall through due to electrical issues, call Triad Electrical Services at (919) 935-0362 for code compliance services in Cary, NC.
- On-Time Service... Guaranteed!
- Flexible Scheduling
- Upfront Pricing
- Expert Advice