As Cary's trusted and experienced company, our team has been helping customers with electrical solutions. Take a look at a couple of our photos from our past work.
If you are experiencing electrical problems at your house, don’t procrastinate! Call Triad Electrical Services, Inc. to have one of our electricians investigate the issue. Many electrical problems are due to a poor electrical connection somewhere in the circuit. Our electricians are experts at tracking down problems and making repairs on the spot! When the lights go out, schedule an appointment with us for services in the Cary, NC area. Customers enjoy upfront pricing and expert work done right the first time.
Common Electrical Issues in Cary
Are you experiencing issues with your electrical system, but you’re not sure if you need an electrician to make the repairs? Some of the most common problems we fix in the Cary area include:
- Flickering lights.
- No power or dead outlets.
- Warm or hot switches.
- Blown fuses or circuit breakers that trip frequently.
Is your electrical work up-to-code? If you’re not sure, call us at (919) 935-0362 to schedule code compliance services.
Are you frequently blowing fuses or tripping the circuit breakers in your home? It’s not normal to have to replace a fuse or reset a tripped circuit breaker every couple of weeks. If you are, it can indicate that you need a professional to evaluate your electrical system. Our electricians can make recommendations to ensure your home is safer - and eliminate the inconveniences.
How We Troubleshoot Your Electrical Issues
When you experience an electrical issue in your home, it’s important to call a professional to investigate the issue to properly diagnose and repair the problem. When you call us, our electricians will perform the following steps to troubleshoot your issues:
- Gather Information: Our professionals will perform a complete inspection to examine the system and use our expertise to compare it to a fully functioning system.
- Look at a Specific Area: Once we have the necessary information we can focus on the specific area that is experiencing issues. Our electricians will evaluate how the specific component works within your home’s entire electrical system.
- Get Readings: Our experts then take readings to determine if any of the voltage readings are abnormal. This allows us to pinpoint exactly where the problem is, what’s causing it, and how to fix it.
- Give You the Diagnosis: Once the issue has been identified, our experts will give you their diagnosis and discuss options for repairing it.
When you have an electrical issue that you need to be diagnosed and repaired, call Triad Electrical Services at (919) 935-0362 for services in Cary, NC.
- On-Time Service... Guaranteed!
- Flexible Scheduling
- Upfront Pricing
- Expert Advice