As Cary's trusted and experienced company, our team has been helping customers with electrical solutions. Take a look at a couple of our photos from our past work.
Are you thinking about rewiring part or all of your home? Perhaps a home inspection uncovered some aluminum circuits or knob and tube wiring in an area of your house. Don’t worry, Triad Electrical Services will help. We have the experience to re-wire your circuits right the first time! Call us to schedule an appointment in Cary, NC.
Reasons to Rewire Your Home
Do you need new wiring in your home? While it can be difficult to tell if your wiring needs to be replaced, some reasons to install new wiring can include:
- If You Have Old and Outdated Wires: Older homes should have the wires inspected and replaced
- If Your Wires Are Damaged: Any sign of fraying, wear and tear, or damage can pose a hazard to your home if you don't have it repaired. Watch for signs of damage by rodents, water, or overheating.
- If You Have a Damaged Circuit: If you have an old circuit or a damaged one, you should have it rewired by a professional to make sure your home is safe.
- If Your Home Has a Fuse Panel: If your home has a fuse panel, this could signal the wiring in your home is out of date. Call the professionals at Triad Electrical Services to upgrade your old fuse box to a circuit panel and install new circuits to help ease the load of the existing wiring.
- It can become brittle and more prone to oxidation, which can cause electrical fires.
- The soft wires can get cut or crushed during renovation projects. Damaged wires can create hot spots, which can lead to overheating.
- It poses a 55% higher risk of fires than homes with copper wiring.
- When the wiring oxidizes, arcing can occur. This can lead to overheating and fire.
- When it rusts it can develop a white oxide that can lead to overheating.
Hire a Professional to Replace Your Wiring
Incorrect wiring in your home can cause potential risks throughout your home. If wires have been incorrectly altered, covered with insulation, or been overloaded for a long period of time could lead to danger for your Cary home. Some older wiring does not have a ground wire, which is now standard in newer wiring systems, and some of the older homes in Cary may not even realize this. Many insurance companies require new wiring for homes because of risks such as:
- Increase risk of fire
- Inability to service 3 pronged appliances
- Deterioration over time
- Improper modification by previous homeowners
Does your older home have outdated wiring? Update your electrical system and make it safer by calling Triad Electrical Services at (919) 935-0362 for wiring services in Cary, NC.
- On-Time Service... Guaranteed!
- Flexible Scheduling
- Upfront Pricing
- Expert Advice