As Cary's trusted and experienced company, our team has been helping customers with electrical solutions. Take a look at a couple of our photos from our past work.
Does your home lack the number of outlets you need? Older homes in Cary and the surrounding Triangle communities were not built with an understanding of what the future would bring, with every family member owning and using multiple electronic devices. At Triad Electrical Services, we perform a range of upgrades for outlets and switches, quickly, efficiently, and compliant to the latest codes.
Replacing a switch or outlet may seem to be a simple DIY project, but most people who are unfamiliar with how electrical systems work should stay away from working on any activate outlet or switch. Our electricians will evaluate the condition of the switch and ensure it is replaced safely.
Our goal is to be the electrician you rely on throughout all the years ahead, and we perform all our services with honesty, integrity, and skill:
- GFCI outlet installations: Any outlet that is near a water source, whether in the kitchen, bathroom, garage, or shop, should be replaced with a GFCI outlet to protect against electric shock.
- Home outlet replacement: If you have an outlet that no longer functions, gets hot, or only intermittently works, it is critical that it is repaired and replaced at once. The risk of fire is increased when an outlet is past its prime, contains aging wires, has decayed wire insulation, or other problems.
- Home switch replacement: If a switch in your home no longer works, we can install a new, more attractive switch, including toggle switches, rocker switches, push-button switches, touch light systems, timer-equipped switches, smart switches, and every other option.
- Repair for “backstabbed” outlets: Backstabbed outlets were installed without screws to hold the wires in place, a common practice in past years. Over time, the wires can loosen, causing a short that burns the circuit, leading to a more costly repair or fire risk.
- Smart home switches and outlets: Automate your home with lighting features you can control from your smartphone.
Call Triad Electrical Services today at (919) 935-0362 for outlet and switch replacement.
- On-Time Service... Guaranteed!
- Flexible Scheduling
- Upfront Pricing
- Expert Advice